If you purchase or sell any artworks during an Apartment event then any exchange of personal data is a matter between the buyer and seller.
We run an occasional email service to provide notifications about upcoming events and links to the photographs afterwards. This is entirely optional as the same information will be provided on Instagram and other social channels.
Should you choose to subscribe to the newsletter then you agree that:
- The contact details you choose to provide will be processed temporarily by The Apartment website (but are not stored permanently there) before being transferred to The Apartment MailChimp account.
Should you choose to email us via the website contact form then you agree that:
- The contact details you choose to provide will be processed temporarily by The Apartment website (but are not stored permanently there) before being transferred to The Apartment email account (hosted by Site Ground in the UK) which is then forwarded accessed jointly by Paolo, Teresa and Graeme via their own device and web-based email software.
In return, The Apartment commitments are as follows:
- We will never share your contact details without your request or permission to do so.
- We will never use your contact details for any purpose other than informing you about our events and there will never be more than 12 emails per year.
- We will endeavour to keep your details secure but should we discover any security breach we will notify you and the ICO immediately
- You can unsubscribe from the newsletter directly from MailChimp at any time.
- We will provide you with a copy of the details we have on record whenever you request them; we will honour your right to change or destroy these details whenever you request this.
By using The Apartment website you agree to some or all of the following Cookies being used:
- NID for Google Maps preferences
- _ga, _gat, _gid for Google Universal Analytics
- player for Vimeo video.
If you have any other questions then please use the contact form to get in touch.